Tuesday, August 12, 2008

STOP THE WAR!!! PEACE AND FREEDOM FOR GEORGIA

STOP THE WAR!!! PEACE AND FREEDOM FOR GEORGIA

Each of you has been inform on the latest events happened in my country, Georgia. Russia is conducting military actions on a large scale against a sovereign country. And I, as one of the sons of my country I could not do without and not express my position. Here from Milan, I would like to appeal to the whole community worldwide. In 1991, once the Georgia gained independence, has addressed the problems associated with integrity territorial in Abkhazia and South Ossezia, to which Russia has led an important contribution even then. But today the Russian aggression has exceded the limits of the region of Southern Osezia and russian planes bombing the Georgian's cities, air raid on towns that are at 200-300 km from the conflict zone. Strategic air raid points and inhabited buildings, that's incredible and intolerable. Air raid ports, airports, railways, schools and places of first aid. There are victims among the civilian population, died more than 50 people civilians, were destroyed the city. Yesterday night air raid by Russian planes attacked near the capital of Georgia - Tbilisi. I would ask all the world communities raise the voice against Russian aggression. so that together we can stop tragedy and injustice that has affected my country. Believe that the only fault of Georgia and aspiration to freedom and the values of democracy, which are shared worldwide. And if today our country is punished for this system of values and if we do not give the appropriate response to this aggression believe that tomorrow the fate of our country can be shared by other ex-Soviet republics and also from other European countries. On behalf of my country I appeal and I ask you to leave not only my small but proudly country against Russian aggression. This war must be stopped immediately, we all have to stop it… so that is possible.

No comments: